Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 3 & 4: Family & Family Member

My family is very important to me and at times I forget to be grateful for their love , support and just plain existence. (I'm missing my twin & brother & 4 more nieces and nephews in the picture above). My family has been important to me for as far as I can remember.  (Yep, that's me standing up)


Now being a twin instills the importance if family more than anything....I think since inception.....
Me and my twin

This girl has been my ace since the beginning and despite our constant arguments I am grateful for her desire to want to do better.

I'm truly grateful to still have all of my immediate family members living and breathing no matter how much they bother me.

Now as for one family member I am truly grateful.....I have to say our matriarch.

My mother is truly my best friend. My grateful because we times get hard and you feel like there is no where to turn, she reminds you that you should have gotten on your knees and prayed from the beginning. Then she let's you know it's not to late and you can do it. I'm so grateful for this woman of GOD! (isn't she so beautiful!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment