Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week 1: Gratitude challenge

I was suppose to blog yesterday about my purpose for all of this but I was trying to remind myself why I thought this was such a good idea. I decided to do this challenge for several reasons.

1.  I take a lot of things for granted and don't realize that maybe just maybe I need to take the time and appreciate what I do have. So with the guidelines set for the challenge I will be able weekly to focus on those things.

2. I have a hard time following through!!! Blogging about this and telling a few people about it, will help me to hopeful finish this 52 week challenge. If I can finish then maybe can try one of the money saving ones or even a fitness one. Who knows.

3. It seemed it would be fun! I have always wanted to blog. I can be pretty entertaining, or so I've told. I want to chronicle my adventures this year. I have been in the big city now for year and half and I am finally trying to set my life here. I'm sure I will have something to share in this journey.

So I think that is pretty much it. I will blog on time for week 2..... It's about my significant other :-/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment