Friday, January 8, 2016

I am so excited to start blogging. There is so much I have on my mind and I am excited to have a place to share it.


So I am starting many journeys this year.


* Spiritual Journey~ understanding my purpose and what GOD has in store for me
* Fitness journey (operation 10 is in full effect)
* Self fulfillment ~ finally accepting me for me!!
* Career Journey~ more to come about this soon. :-)


I am also taking on a big challenge.
I am happy about this because it will allow me to dig deeper and truly understand that I have so much to be grateful despite the times when I feel I have nothing positive going on.


I will to blog each week on Saturday afternoons. So I will blog for the challenge on Saturday's of every week and hopefully for anything else that crosses my mind at least once a week.


I hope you enjoy reading about my simple small town life turning into a FAB LIFE in the big city for 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment