Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 2: Gratitude Challege- Spouse/Significant Other

I thought this would be the easiest entry, especially since that spot is looking a little bleek. I decided to take a different approach, embracing what spouse/significant other GOD is preparing me for.

I'm grateful for GOD allowing me to go through heartache and pain because it allowed to see and know what I don't want or need in a spouse. I am grateful for the crying nights because those tears allowed me to see that I was worth more than my circumstance. I am thankful for the times of doubt because it allowed me to see know that I wanted someone who had a stable and strong relationship with Christ.

Lord, I am thankful for this period of singleness preparing me for the person you have just for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment